Your Referral could save a life!
CareerStaff is always searching for qualified nurses, allied health professionals and other clinicians to join our team. Do you know someone who is looking to advance their healthcare career and save lives while doing so? Refer them by filling out the form below, and you could earn up to $750! Your clinician, therapist or interim leadership referral could save a life!
How it Works:
Referral Bonus Payouts by Specialty:
You could earn up to $750 for each referral! See the list below for the bonus value tier.
- $750 - Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Director of Nursing (DON), Crisis/Interim Executive or Director
- $500 - Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Manager, Nurse Supervisor
- $400 - Physical Therapist (PT), Respiratory Therapist (RT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Pharmacist (RPh) & School Psychologist
- $250 - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA), Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- $200 - Sterile Processing Technicians (SPT), Surgical Technologist (ST), Radiology Technicians (RT)
- $100 - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Medical Assistant (MA), Phlebotomist (PBT)
Questions? Click to read our faq
Program Terms & Conditions
- Referrals can be submitted through our online form, email or one of our recruiters. The name and contact information for both you and your referral is required on the referral form.
- To be eligible for the referral bonus, the referred candidate must be a new contact for CareerStaff (i.e. not already in CareerStaff's database or have worked with the company within the past 12-months).
- Your referred clinician must start within 90 days of the application date associated with that referral.
- Assignments in any of the healthcare specialties below qualify for the referral bonus program, with multiple tiered amounts per specialty group: Chief Nursing Officer, Director of Nursing, Crisis/Interim Executive, Director, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Nurse Supervisor, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Pharmacist, Respiratory Therapist, School Psychologist, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, Speech Language Pathology Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Sterile Processing Technician, Surgical Technologist, Radiology Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist. You will earn a bonus for each eligible clinician, therapist or interim leader you refer that completes a full assignment contract with CareerStaff. (A full assignment requires compliance with all contract requirements, completion of the assignment length specified at the time of booking, including a minimum of 80 billed hours worked.)
- If you qualify to receive a referral bonus, you will receive your bonus automatically through your current payroll. Bonuses are processed and paid out on the next pay cycle after the completion of the referred clinicians 80 billed hours.
- Any and all taxes, e.g. federal, state and local, are your sole responsibility, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will be required to provide his/her social security number for tax reporting purposes. The value of the bonus will be reported on the applicable IRS form (W-2 or 1099).
- We reserve the right to change the programs terms and conditions and end the program at any time.